Hi, welcome to Alias! Thanks for your edit to the Deaths on Alias page.
I requested to be an admin on this Wiki as it was currently orphaned and it was accepted! So if you need any pages deleting or other admin tools etc., feel free to ask me! --SignorSimon (talk/contribs/email) 06:34, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads-up! However,I don't think there's any problems so far. Ggjk 13:44, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
Hey, great work with the templates! I kept meaning to do them but its a real help. Just to let you know I'm on vacation until 16 August so I won't have a constant internet connection (might be able to get on every so often). Anyway when I get back I'll be doing some more episode guides and character pages like I did for the first two episodes, so you'll be the sole contributor for a couple of weeks! --SignorSimon (talk/contribs/email) 17:13, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks for the reminder. I suppose I could get some of the episodes complete while you're gone. Ggjk 17:27, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
I was just wondering wether we needed a new background for the wikia featuring the characters faces. I'd love to design one :)
- I wouldn't say we need a new background at the moment, but feel free to experiment a little. Ggjk (talk) 17:48, June 21, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Thanks for what you said and it was fun doing. I just need help uploading a photo on wikia and on alias wiki please help.
One more question how do you fill in the box beacuse I know the information I just don't know how to do it please help
- Easy. Just edit information for each character's template box. You can find the template here as well and look over it (but DO NOT change the template itself). Template:Character. Also, if you're going to edit on this wiki, we would prefer if you put a bit more effort into the information you write down as opposed to just scribbling stuff down. Use proper grammar and punctuation. Ggjk (talk) 04:44, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Please help I need help to uploading a photo please help.
- Go to On the Wiki, then click "Photo." After that, click "Add a Photo," then "Browse," and then choose the image you want to upload from your computer. Then hit "Upload photo." Ggjk (talk) 04:25, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sorry about not saying thanks i just wanted know a question and then i saw it so sorry.
Just wanted to know why was Michael Vartan or Lena Olin in season 5 actors. I'm asking because Bradley Cooper was only in one and the another two were is most of season 5.
I don't know how to get a new templte. Please help
Why is the easter egg page getting deleted please tell. Sydvaughnfan
- I thought they were listed as Season 5 actors? If not, then you can change that by putting them in the Season 5 actors category. As for the templates, they seem to have changed since I was on this wiki a few months ago; I'm gonna have to look into that. And the reason why the easter egg page is getting deleted is because it's not necessary. It all seems like notes/trivia that can be posted to the individual episodes, characters, etc. by itself. There's no need to make a whole page about it. To be honest, quite a few of the pages you've added recently have been sloppy or don't seem to make much sense. The most recent page you made (which I deleted, because I don't understand it at all) has the number "47" on it, and nothing else. :/ If you don't have a sufficient amount of information to put down when creating a new article, then don't create one. Gather more info first, and then post it down neatly instead of slapping it all together messily. Ggjk (talk) 04:00, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks Sydvaughnfan
- How do you get the letters white and big please help. Thanks Sydvaughnfan (talk) 20:30, October 4, 2013 (UTC)Sydvaughnfan
- Just add three apostrophes, then type the word(s), then add three more apostrophes. Ggjk (talk) 04:27, October 5, 2013 (UTC
- Do you know how you deleiete a wiki? Sydvaughnfan
- No. You have to talk to the administrators on other wikis about that. Ggjk (talk) 04:12, October 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Do you know how to change the source on a page? sydvaughnfan
- No. And at this point, I think you should stop making new pages altogether. You know I had to delete nearly half of the new articles you made today because they already exist? Half. And the Lambert page was one I deleted before. Seth Lambert already exists. He has his own page. Do not make it again. If you're not going to bother creating decent new pages without looking up enough information, let alone can't even bother to check and see if a page already exists, don't bother creating new ones. Ggjk (talk) 04:26, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sorry about that. Sydvaughnfan
I think everyone is doing a good job on this wiki.
What else needs done on the Ariana Kane page needs done?