This article refers to a major
K-Directorate was a criminal society that was an enemy of SD-6, the CIA, the Alliance of Twelve and of the United States. They were comprised mostly of former operatives from the Soviet bloc (such as ex-KGB agents) and other various criminals. It was headquartered in St. Petersburg, Russia.
A critical and highly dangerous arm of the Russia underground, K- Directorate had an international presence with satellite agents located around the globe.
The main objective of K- Directorate was similar to that of SD-6 - finding all the Rambaldi artifacts and technology.
While SD-6 attempted to identify "The Man", Dixon impersonated Jamaican diplomat Darian Buchanan and met with K-Directorate contact Brandon Dahlgren in a Las Vegas casino in order to exchange the agent's ring with a listening device.
K-Directorate also engaged in arms trade with Ineni Hassan specifically to create a partnership.
- Anna Espinosa, Field agent
- Ineni Hassan, Arms dealer
- Kreshnik, the head of a Romanian asylum , K-Directorate spy.
- Martin Shepard freelance assassin
- Brandon Dahlgren, agent K-Directorate
- Ilyich Ivankov, head of the K-Directorate.
- Lavro Kessar, high-ranking officer of K-Directorate.
- Darian Buchanan, Jamaican diplomat
- Noah Hicks (alias, "The Snowman"), SD-6 Agent, K-Directorate double agent
- "The Man" Identity of Alexander Khassinau
- "The Man" criminal organization